MANIPULATIONNNNNNNN-MINJUNKIM

Do you agree or disagree with a statement that manipulation is at the core of social interaction. In my opinion and what I’m thinking is manipulation is at the core of social interaction. And we can see a lot of manipulation from anywhere.

Korean school that I’ve been in before I came to this school had 11 classes for each grade and had 41 students for each class which is really big than other schools. And of course we had a lot of personality and appearance. In my school, there were some friends group called carnivorous group, herbivorous group, and neutral group. Students in carnivorous group like to play with their friends rather than doing their homework-I was in neutral group but little bit tilted to carnivorous- on the other hand, Herbivorous group is consisted of people called “nerd” and they are a big game for carnivorous group. In my view point, Herbivorous group wasn’t looking great for me. Doing homework all the time was unthinkable thing for me at that time and friends in Herbivorous looked so kind that can’t even have a GUYS conversation. So I stayed close with friends in neutral and carnivorous and tried to avoid Herbivorous. Now I feel silly that I tried to avoid them.

Another example is my experience that happened during DIS school life. In lunch time, I usually talk or play with my friend while I’m waiting for the line and a woman who hand out food saw I was smiling and thought I’m really polite and kind that I always smile which was not intentional. But I couldn’t say “this smile is not for you lady.” So until now I smile at her every time and I when I smile at her I always think that it’s too late to go back.

Final manipulation I have is about government. In my mind there are a lot of corruptions in Government. All the Medias talk about corruptions of government even though they are not about corruption it was something bad thing about government such as Sewol ferry disaster. So now I am so brainwashed that i can’t fix my mind This thought is not only for me. There was a survey called which government do you trust the most? There were national tax service, education office, the prosecution, police, the meteorological administration, post office, ministry of national defense, and Korean food and drugs administration. 19317 people participated with this survey and the result of it was post office is the most trustful by getting over 80% of vote. About 15453 people vote for post office this is really desperate. Only 20 % of people voted for others.

I mentioned 3 examples of manipulation. And didn’t actually explained how manipulation is at the core of social interaction. But I showed how medias and first meeting affect your manipulation. Most of people saying that writing shows author’s personality. And I think it’s perfect statement for me. My mind is not organized every day and can’t express well. I guess this is manipulation of me.

One thought on “MANIPULATIONNNNNNNN-MINJUNKIM