Blog #6

If I need to sell iphonus which I definitely not going to sell, but if I really need to sell my super fancy phone, I would like to put is up for auction. First if I put my iphonus up for auction the price of iphonus will increase until the end of the auction. For second reason, auction is more trustful. Finally for advertisement to spread news about auction of iphonus, I would like to use YouTube video.

First, I mentioned that I would like to put up my iphonus for auction because of possibility to gain a lot of money that I can’t even imagine. People compete with others to achieve a goal and to win the competition they need to call higher money than price that another person called. At the end of competition person who called the highest price win the auction which is good for me and it is fun to watch them fighting each other to win it. Everything I need to do is appeal my iphnous and pull my fishing rod when a big gigantic fish bite my bait.. Another reason for why I am using auction is I’m the first one who sells iphonus, so there is no certain price for iphonus. Therefore let people decide the price would be better than selling it in certain price. If people in high class know about the potential and usability of iphonus they wouldn’t mind to invest money in it. There is timeturn app that makes people to be able to leap the time to past. You can invest money in realty that you know price of land will increase. Therefore making money? It is the easiest thing you can do with iphonus you can be anything even better than rich. For the advertisement to get an attention from people is needed. Solution for that I am thinking about hiring famous youtuber. These days, internet technology is well developed that people can watch YouTube in anywhere especially places with Wi-Fi are hot place to everyone. People connect their phone to Wi-Fi and enjoy watching YouTube. There are lots of fan of youtuber like my friend “RP” in my class is big fan of YouTube he likes to spend his spare time with YouTube videos. If you YouTube there are a lot of ads are running. Below the video, and even during the video is playing they stop a while and play an advertisement so people who want to continue watching their video, they were needed to wait until the advertisement ends. By using this I would like to tell the address, functions of this phone and the potential of it.

Therefore I think deciding certain price for iphonus is silly thing. Iphonus has a lot of potential it can’t be measured with money but if I need to sell it I would like to put up my iphonus for auction for those reasons. For advertisement, I would like to hire YouTuber who is really popular and well trustful.
word count : 503

3 thoughts on “Blog #6

1. I like the idea of putting iphonus for auction. I agree that through the process of auction, you will have higher possibility of earning more money. Also putting it up on You Tube is a great idea, since it’s one of the easiest way for others to view.

2. If I am one of the richest guy in the world, I would buy iPhonus and try to create more same phones. It would be a really good product.